When you rent the crusher, the crushing capacity of the crusher is a factor that many people consider. In fact, there are many factors that can affect the crushing capacity of the crusher. Here are the counter-attack crusher rental manufacturers listed for you one by one:
1. Material humidity, if the moisture content in the material is large, the material will easily adhere to the crusher, and it will easily cause blockage in the process of feeding, resulting in reduced crushing capacity.
2. The better the wear resistance of crushing parts (hammer head, jaw plate) of crushing equipment, the greater the crushing ability. If not, it will affect the crushing ability.
3. Hardness of materials. The harder the material is, the more difficult it will be to break up and the worse the equipment will be. Crushing speed will be slow, of course, the crushing capacity will be small.
4. Viscosity of materials. That is to say, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it will adhere to, resulting in the reduction of the crushing ability.
5. Composition of materials, the more fine powder contained in materials before crushing, the more impact on crushing, because these fine powder is easy to adhere to affect transport. For the high content of fine powder, it should be screened one time in advance.
6. After crushing, the fineness of the material is required to be high, that is, the finer the crushed material is, the smaller the crushing ability is.
Today's wonderful content will be introduced here for the time being. If you have anything else to add, you are welcome to leave a message and comment on the official website of counterattack crusher leasing: http://www.danricelaw.com, or call our hotline directly. We will give you a satisfactory answer!